25 December 2007

I Went To Europe (and Morocco)

Hi. I guess it's been a while since I did any of this communal computer stuff. However, now seems to be the appropriate time to get reacquainted with sharing my silly life with other humans. Why? you may ask. Because: I went to Europe.

I am going to put these photographs up in two batches. The first will be all the touristy stuff taken with my digital camera. Me with the donkey. Me with the church. Me with the Mona Lisa. Me, me, me. Watch me grow and age and gain interesting amounts of hair as my surroundings morph from warm and Latin to cold and English. The pictures date from October 1, 2007 to December 19, 2007 and they are silly. You can see them below or click on the picture to see them larger and with more information at the Picasa site:



The next batch will be Europe (and Morocco) without me. They are a little bit more interesting. But I have to get the film developed first!

Soon.
Al

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home