02 January 2008

Mamiya Summer 2007

While I try to scrounge up some money to pay for the "nice" European pictures to get developed and processed, I figured I'd put up some pictures of last summer. I took the pictures with my Mamiya 6. It is a great medium format camera that I purchased after my Canon AE-1 was lost on a BART train in San Francisco. Most of the pictures come from the DANGERS tour we did last summer. Some are from Princeton while I was staying with Tim and some are from our road trip back across the United States. My plan is to print most of these large (20x20 inches) and put them up in my new apartment. I hope you enjoy them.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kelsi Goss said...

hey dude,
i really like these. i'm taking color photo now [with elinor carucci] and it's great.

11:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home