04 September 2006

Hip Calcium Deposits

We played this show at the beggining of summer. Meaning May 2006. It's a place called the SOS Project out in Riverside, CA. They had gymnastics there during the day I think. I do a bit of my own gymnastics, as you'll see:



I did this little freefall-jump-thing every night of our tour when we went up the coast. Every night I'd land on my left hip. A jump from a two foot stage. A jump from the P.A. speaker, four feet up. A six foot stage. It got higher and higher every night. Eventually Tim got really annoyed so I tried to do it more, but he ended up boxing me in for the last two shows and I couldn't complete my crazy rockstar manuever. Serves me right, though: I think I bruised my hip and now have a calcium deposit that hurts like the dickens when I try to lie on my left side. I was sleeping up on Tim's hardwood floor in Berkeley and woke Michelle (explanation forthcoming) with a yelp.

Also, I went to CBGB's for the last time in my life tonight.
I hate that place, but rest in piece.

Al

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's the hip I punched you in, too. Sorry, I didn't know...

6:11 PM  
Blogger Zed Cutsinger said...

You should wear a helmet to your next show.

7:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home